You may have seen the Wools of New Zealand brand when shopping for carpets and rugs.
This brand signifies that a carpet is made primarily of New Zealand wool and that it has passed numerous quality and performance tests.It is a symbol of excellence that means even more when paired with the Karastan brand.The truth is, not all wool carpets and rugs are created equal. As wonderful as wool is, it is just the beginning of the carpet making process. The difference lies in the manufacturing. Most companies use commissioned spinners, dyers, and even tufters, to help create their products. Not Karastan. We are the only company in the U.S. to control every step of the manufacturing process so you can feel confident in your flooring purchase.
New Zealand wool is the purest, whitest wool in the world, offering excellent dyeing characteristics that create long-lasting colors.
- New Zealand wool is the purest, whitest wool in the world, offering excellent dyeing characteristics that create long-lasting colors.
- New Zealand wool is raised with little impact on the natural landscape. It is a renewable and biodegradable fiber that is one of the world’s most environmentally friendly products.
- New Zealand wool is produced on land mostly unsuitable for other agricultural purposes and does not compete with food production.
- No internationally banned pesticides are used on New Zealand farms, making New Zealand’s sheep industry one of the world’s greenest animal production systems.
- The Wools of New Zealand brand is your guarantee of the highest quality New Zealand wool. It is the indication that New Zealand wool is a superb natural product derived in an environmentally responsible way through sustainable land use.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR $100
DISCOUNT, IT’S EASY!
You can use your discount on our special promotions on carpets, hard surface flooring and area rugs.
(AND that includes all Closeouts and Promotional Items!)