Titanium Traffic Finish LAUZON’s Polynium + with Titanium Traffic finish is standard on ALL PRODUCTS. Renowned for its exceptional clarity and resistance to damage, it allows the wood’s original beauty and vibrancy to shine through, along with:
- Long-lasting abrasion resistance to maintain the wood floor’s original appearance – more resistant than any other leading brand
- An easy-to-clean surface which uses nanotechnology to quickly disperse surface dirt
- A 25-year wear-through finish warranty
- A 5-year wear-through finish warranty for light commercial applications
The clear-cut superiority of dry solid-sawn flooring
- Unlike any other engineered floors, LAUZON’s NextStep floors look like solid hardwood floors, thanks to a dry solid-sawn process that ensures an expert cut of kiln-dried wood for the top layer.
- With a dry solid-sawn process, the natural color variations, consistency and beautiful grain of the species are maintained, and the floor can be re-sanded if necessary.
- Other manufacturers use rotary-peeled or sliced surfaces, which involve soaking the wood in a softening solution that yellows its color. These surfaces are often too thin for re-sanding, and can show undesirable end checks, chipped corners and edge splinters.
LAUZON offers scientifically-proven antimicrobial protection for all its wood flooring products. Laboratory tests have shown the effectiveness of Ultra-Fresh* in providing long-lasting resistance against microbes, bacteria, surface mold, odors, mildew and fungi, which are not only a potentially-harmful nuisance to home-dwellers, but can cause deterioration of the wood. This treatment is part of LAUZON’s Polynium + with Titanium Traffic standard finish, thereby offering superior protection.
LAUZON has earned an enviable reputation for excellence and reliability in the market place, due to superior servicing of its clients, a product offering of ONLY the highest quality, and the enthusiastic dedication of its employees.
From the forest to the finished product, we strive for and perpetuate excellence through our collective commitment to meeting stringent quality objectives. The corporation invests in a competent and highly motivated workforce and nurtures, from the onset, a sincere desire to offer the highest quality products and world-class service. We take pride in our teamwork and dedication, and we offer continuing education and training to maintain our competitive edge.
LAUZON has invested in state-of–the-art technology for its drying kilns, milling techniques, finishing processes and information management. In order to solidify its position as an industry leader, strategic investments are regularly made into research and development to encourage innovative processes, value-added products and superior management tools.
LAUZON nurtures and builds on its partnerships with clients, agents, suppliers, distributors and personnel, particularly those who strive to stand out in the industry and share the same values.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR $100 DISCOUNT, IT’S EASY!
You can use your discount on our special promotions on carpets, hard surface flooring and area rugs.
(AND that includes all Closeouts and Promotional Items!)