You can protect your Mannington Laminate Floor by following these easy guidelines.
- Place rugs or floor mats on heavy traffic areas to avoid excess wear and tear.
- Place doormats on both sides of outside entrances.
Mannington Laminate Floors come as close as possible to being maintenance free and are extremely resistant to wear and stains. Here’s how to keep yours looking like new.
- Important: Never wax, polish, sand, or lacquer your Mannington Laminate Floor.
- Occasionally vacuum or sweep to eliminate loose dust and debris.
- Wipe soiled spots with a cloth dampened with clean water. Make sure the cloth is thoroughly wrung out. Never flood the floor with water or cleaner.
- After damp cleaning, dry the floor thoroughly with a clean cloth.
- Remove tough, stubborn stains such as paint, adhesive, asphalt, oil, etc. with alcohol, acetone, or nail polish remover.
- Never wax, polish, or use soap. Doing so may damage the wear surface, causing it to be slippery or to have unattractive smudges.
- Never use a steam cleaner.
- Never use scouring powder products, steel wool, or abrasives.
- Do not treat or seal Mannington Laminate Floors after they have been installed.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR $100
DISCOUNT, IT’S EASY!
You can use your discount on our special promotions on carpets, hard surface flooring and area rugs.
(AND that includes all Closeouts and Promotional Items!)