Affordable and easy to maintain, vinyl is a great solution for high traffic areas like kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms which are prone to high moisture.
Benefits of Vinyl – The Flooring that Does It All
Vinyl tiles and planks are great for residential and commercial areas because they stand up to heavy wear and tear. Of all hard surface floors, vinyl offers the greatest variety of choices. So you can match the look and level of performance that fits your budget.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring:
- Choose from a wide array of vinyl designs, textures, and colors to customize the look that fits your style.
- Thanks to state-of-the-art print and embossing technology, vinyl can replicate the look and texture of natural materials such as hardwood, limestone, slate and ceramic.
- Vinyl requires minimum maintenance, making it one of the easiest floors to live with.
- Vinyl is soft, has a cushy feel to stand on, is easy on backs and knees, and forgiving when objects are dropped.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile is cost effective because individual tiles and planks can be easily removed and replaced. There’s no need to replace an entire floor due to damage.
- Vinyl is durable and easy to care for
- Best of all, vinyl is one of the most economical flooring choices you can make for your home.
Style. Selection. Service. Making Coles the local leader in Fine Flooring. Value You Can Trust Since 1947.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR
$100 DISCOUNT, IT’S EASY!
You can use your discount on our special promotions on carpets, hard surface flooring and area rugs.
(AND that includes all Closeouts and Promotional Items!)