Fire & Water Damage
As an insurance policy holder you are interested in a flooring contractor that you can trust, who will handle your claim in a timely fashion and provide superior customer service at a competitive price.
Our staff of experienced estimators will help you through this difficult process. Should you suffer from fire, smoke, water damage, vandalism, etc. call Coles first, we can help.
Here’s how it works:
- Call us as soon as you’ve made contact with your insurance company. Give us the name and phone number of your adjuster along with your claim number, and we’ll take it from there.
- Inspection: One of our experienced estimators will come to your home to assess the damage. Even if an adjuster has already been out, let us prepare a second estimate which can be used for comparison. No two estimators are going to see a loss in the same exact way. This could save you hundreds of dollars! Photos, measurements and samples will all be taken.
- Estimate writing: Once all the facts have been gathered, an estimate is prepared using industry standard pricing software know as Xactimate. The estimate is sent to your insurance company and reviewed by your adjuster. Coles will continue to monitor the claim during this review process. Ultimately it’s the insurance adjuster who decides how much you’ll receive for your loss. Our goal is to be sure you get what you deserve.
- Approval: Once the estimate has been approved you will have a “budget” to spend at Coles for your new flooring. You will work with one of our experienced designers who has extensive product knowledge as well as impeccable customer service. Your designer will follow through until the job has been completed and you are completely satisfied.
- Our goal is to make your home even better than it was before! Call Coles first. You’ll be glad you did.