One Year Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with your floor, we’ll replace it.
All Coles products installed by Coles in an owner occupied residential application are guaranteed to meet your expectations in every way. If you are dissatisfied with your new product for any reason within one year, we will correct the problem or replace the flooring with material of the same price. The guarantee applies to all floors and excludes pad and replacement labor.
At Coles Fine Flooring we believe customer satisfaction is number one-first, last, and always.
Our guarantee is for one replacement only
No carpet is fully stain proof. Therefore, this warranty excludes stains from:
1. Non-food and non-beverage substances
2. Such foods and beverages that contain strongly colored natural substantive dyes as found, for example, in mustard, and herbal tea
3. Substances which destroy or change the color of carpets such as bleaches, acne medications, drain cleaners, plant food
4. Vomit, urine, and feces
Coles Fine Flooring warrants to consumers purchasing installation work in conjunction with the purchase of floor covering materials that such will be performed in accordance to industry standards, practices, and specifications and that if workmanship does not conform to these standards, practices, and specifications and that if the product purchased should fail as result of installation error, we will, for a period of two years from the date of installation make any necessary repairs at no charge. After the second year, all repairs will be covered 100% for a service charge of $95.00 per repair. The guarantee is granted to the original buyer and cannot be transferred or assigned.
Since successful repairs in many circumstances must be made timely, notice must be given promptly. If failure to report a specific occurrence contributes to the product failure, coverage under the terms of our warranty may be limited or voided. Notice is to be given to the salesperson or department manager for the store from which the purchase was made.
The warranty DOES NOT cover:
1. No warranty will apply in lieu of manufacturer’s warranty for product failure or defects caused or resulting from manufacturer.
2. Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance, abuse, plumbing failures, structural defects, cracks, or excessive moisture.
3. Burns, stains, cuts, heel marks, and lack of improper floor, floor protectors, and furniture rest or damage caused by other abuse or accident.
4. Warranty of materials and/or workmanship not provided by our company are excluded from coverage.
Seams are not guaranteed to be invisible, but to be made in a professional, workmanlike manner.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. Coles Fine Flooring will not be made liable for indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any kind, no matter what the cause.