Fax résumé to:
Coles Fine Flooring
Or by email to:
Attn: Personnel Dept
Reference: Website Job Application
All our employees must exercise professionalism and be attentive to customer’s needs—upholding the high level of customer service that Coles Fine Flooring maintains.
Report to: Lauren Coles, Sales Manager for San Diego; Jeremy Fratt for San Marcos
Date Verified: September 1, 2017
Coles Fine Flooring has been a family owned and operated business in the San Diego community since 1947. We are constantly growing and currently looking to add to our sales associate team. Our number one priority and strength that sets us apart is our top notch customer service. We have many showrooms throughout San Diego.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists customers with their flooring selection and purchase.
• Draws the floor plan and measurements, calculates the exact amount of flooring needed and generates an exact price quote for clients.
• Schedules measure appointments and installations.
• Must be computer literate.
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Be a driven and goal oriented individual that works well in a team environment
• Be highly organized and be able to work independently in order to achieve sales goals
• The ability to assist our customers in selecting flooring products that will meet their needs
• Previous experience in the flooring industry or other related design background
• Knowledgeable on flooring products and the installation process
• The ability to read flooring plans in order to quote and close flooring contracts
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Gmail
• Previous RFMS experience a plus
We are a drug free employer and as such require a pre-employment drug screening for every applicant.
Please send resume to: webteam@colesfineflooring.